Monday, July 24, 2006

20th Class Reunion - ooops I missed it (oh darn)

So this past weekend was my 20th high school class reunion and I didn't bother going. Big deal.

Our graduating class was upwards of 650 and I keep in touch with maybe 6 or 7 of them. We hang out with our families maybe 2 times a year and that works well enough for me. I've been to my wife's class reunions, but never any of mine. Why not you may ask?

Why is my answer.

I guess that I don't feel like I have anything to prove. Is that wrong?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see nothing wrong with your decision. Class reunions mean different things to different people. Some people want to go their reunion to show what they have accomplished with their life, some people go to see some old friends, some people don't go at all (because they don't dwell on their past, etc.). I don't think there is really a "right answer".