Monday, November 12, 2007

Greetings from Amsterdam

My co-workers and I boarded NWA flight 56 from MSP - AMS and arrived yesterday at about 12:30 local time. Because of some circumstances out of our countrol Neal had to fly straight on to Prague and Allan and I are here in Amsterdam to sort out some paperwork and then to Prague.

It was a quiet night for us in Amsterdam. The typical November Dutch weather was up to it's normal self. Intermittent rain with high gusts of wind. Neither Allan and I wanted to fight the crappy weather and walk through the city so we stuck around Schiphol. Oh well, beats a stick in the eye. Oh, the Heineken was sublime as well.

I've never been to Prague before and I've heard that it's a beautiful city. I can't wait to see it. I just hope that we're able to actually get away from the airport and see some tourist stuff.

No comments: